Thursday, July 26, 2012

Week4 Leadership Project Blog Post: Leadership Role Model Reflection




I spent quite some time thinking about the question of leadership style and a person or organization that I admire. The organization that I believe exhibits leadership geared toward helping music educators integrate technology is TI:ME, Technology Institute for Music Educators (www.ti-me.org). The organization is focused on helping music educators with the issue of integrating technology into their classrooms through training, books, articles, workshops, and conferences.

I believe that TI:ME can help to be a stepping stone for me to interact with educators that have the same mindset: helping students fall in love with music within this technology age. There are also be the possibilities of presenting at conferences as well as publishing articles within the organization.
My next step is to join the organization and begin the process of interacting with those that can help me along, and in turn, help others.

1 comment:

  1. Great selection, it's wonderful to know that there are organizations like TI:ME. I'm going to add it to Dr. Bedard's list. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete