Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week 1 Wimba Archive - Media Asset Creation


FYI, my dog did not listen to the Week 1 Wimba session. My hamster did. He, he!

I felt that the Wimba session this week was a rehash of the course overview, but with more detail. Somewhere along the way I thought that the final presentation page was due by Monday, but now I realize that the abstract is due. (abstract 120 words or less, a sentence for each section of the project)

Mr. Bastillos really drove home the fact that our Capstone project is due on July 9th, and we can’t get a grade for the leadership portion of the course until it is approved. I feel pretty good about this since I am down to the abstract section.

As far as the leadership portion, he really clarified that we are to pick one publication, versus multiple submissions. Originally I thought we could submit our research to multiple sources. I had no idea this would be a problem. It makes sense now.

Our biggest challenge this month, in my opinion, is the leadership project. Our Capstone has been a 12-month process with lots of help from Roxanne and others. The challenge will be in converting it to a presentation format, whether that is in paper, or actual presentation form.

Month 11. We are but a few weeks away from that much deserved celebration of accomplishment. Let’s make it count.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing the archive, and you are quite correct that you are only weeks away from your long sought goal.

    ReplyDelete